At its recent synod meeting on September 6/19, 2014, the Church of the Genuine Orthodox Christians of Greece under the Presidency of Archbishop Kallinikos of Athens glorified five new saints:
1) Saint Parthenios of Chios (+12/08/1880)
2) Saint Pachomios of Chios (+10/14/1905)
3) Saint Catherine Routis of Mandra (+15/11/1927)
4) Saint Joseph of Desfina (+07/22/1944)
5) Saint Ieronymos of Aegina (+03/10/1966)
For an excerpt from the life of St. Ieronymos, see here.
For a brief account of the martyrdom of St. Catherine, see here.
Source (in Greek)
Anastasios Hudson resides in Reston, Virginia, USA. He is the author of Metropolitan Petros of Astoria: A Microcosm of the Old Calendar Movement in America (2014). His website is AnastasiosHudson.com.