A Full Archive of documents, as well as letters explaining the position of the departing leaders of HOCNA who will be formally received tommorrow by Archbishop Kallinikos of Athens in New York has been produced by Fr Christos Constantinou of St Mark of Ephesus Cathedral in Roslindale.
The departing clergy in the document were listed as follows as having departed as of September 27, citing Canon 15 of the First-Second Council– thus defining the issue as a matter of heresy– as a basis:
- Demetrius, former Bishop of Carlisle, now Bishop of Boston;
- Fr. Nicodemos Gayle and St. Seraphim of Sarov Orthodox Church in Glen Allen, VA;
- Frs. Michael Marcinowski and Jacob Wojcik and St. Philaret Mission Orthodox Chapel in Chicopee, MA;
- Fr. George Liadis and Ascension of our Saviour Orthodox Mission in Carver, MA;
- Frs. Christos Constantinou, George Kamberidis, and Demetrios Houlares and St. Mark of Ephesus Orthodox Cathedral in Boston, MA;
- Fr. Vassily Mihailoff and St. John of Shanghai and San Francisco Orthodox Mission in Kennebunk, ME;
- Fr. George Kochergin and family
- Fr. Yakov Tseitlin and family.