As reported on January, 8th, 2012, on the GOC-K American website, Sts. Peter and Paul Orthodox Church located in Mount Union, Pennsylvania came under its alignment. Sts. Peter and Paul was constructed and consecrated in 1916 by St. Tikhon (who was then Bishop in North America), with funds from the Holy Emperor, St. Nicholas the Royal New Martyr, being used for the temples construction.
Bishop Demetrius on Dec. 17th/30th, 2012, served the Divine Liturgy on that Sunday, receiving 10 people into the GOC-K, with Fr. Christos Patitsas made parish priest and confessor for the parish. The parish, as reported, will serve for other Old Calendar Orthodox Christians to attend Liturgy.
It is uncertain at the moment, as to whether there will be any dispute over the church property. The parish building was previously under the Carpatho-Russian Diocese under the control of the Ecumenical Patriarchate. It is possible, that, as time continues, and different Orthodox traditionalist jurisdiction become more solidified in their exterior structures, additional World Orthodox will leave the different World Patriarchal systems.
Contact info for the parish can be found here.